Skip to content

How to Find Us

Contacting Us

After you have attended and Informational Meeting to schedule an advising appointment please phone the Center for International Programs. You can also stop by our office anytime M-F from 8am - 5pm and schedule an appointment directly.

 Phone: 1-707-826-4142


Mailing Address
Center for International Programs
Humboldt State University
1 Harpst Street
Arcata, CA 95521

The Study Abroad Office is located in the Center for International Programs, in the Feuerwerker House (House 13), near Library Circle.

 campus map