Skip to content
  Humboldt State University Study Abroad Programs
Ana Angela - UK Zoe - Mexico Anila, Australia

Where can I go? | How do I apply? | How much will it cost?
Who can help me?

Humboldt State University and the Center for International Programs would like to encourage all students to consider studying abroad. Each year students from numerous academic majors and minors study abroad to gain valuable international experience and work towards graduation.

By studying abroad you will become part of an elite global group with bright prospects.  We encourage you to explore this site and learn more about the study abroad process - an opportunity of a life-time!

Explore new countries, experience other cultures
and make new friends.
Study Abroad!