Cal Poly Humboldt Faculty-Led Programs
- Limited financial aid can be used on these programs
- Deadlines can be found on the program description page
- Resident credit
- Click here to see all Cal Poly Humboldt Faculty Led programs
These are programs that are developed at Cal Poly Humboldt and offer resident credit. Most of them are during the summer through Extended Education and can be from four to ten weeks long. Program specific informational meetings and and pre-departure orientation will be required. Eligibility varies with the program. These programs might have rolling admissions, which means that you can be accepted before the deadline if you meet the acceptance criteria. This also means that a program might fill early.
- Click "Login" and start a profile
- Apply for a Passport or renew your expiring Passport
(Passports must be signed and valid for 6 months beyond your
study abroad return date.)
- Research programs and fill out a Cost Comparison Worksheet
- Click “Apply Now” on the program you would like to attend to set up your profile
- Complete your application on this website by the deadline
- Pay your deposit and fees on time to CEEGE (College of Extended Education & Global Engagement).
- Follow directions from your program lead. If time appropriate, work on booking your ticket, and arranging your accommodations and arrival.
- Attend the Humboldt Pre-Departure Orientation. You will receive an email with the dates and times (typically at the end of the semester prior to your departure).
- Have fun (and study hard)!