Skip to content

Humboldt Semester Faculty Led Program

  • Limited financial aid can be used on these programs
  • Deadlines can be found on the program description page
These are programs that are developed at Cal Poly Humboldt and offer resident credit. Most of them are during a semester break (i.e. spring break) through Extended Education and can be from two to 4 weeks long. Program specific informational meetings and and pre-departure orientation will be required. Eligibility varies with the program. These programs might have rolling admissions, which means that you can be accepted before the deadline if you meet the acceptance criteria.  This also means that a program might fill early.

Click here for Service Learning Faculty Led Programs

Application Process

Click "Login" and start a profile

Apply for a Passport or renew your expiring Passport
(Passports must be signed and valid for 6 months beyond your
study abroad return date.)

Research programs and fill out a Cost Comparison Worksheet

Click “Apply Now” on the program you would like to attend to set up your profile

Complete your application on this website by the deadline

Pay your deposit  to CEEGE (College of Extended Education & Global Engagement).

Follow directions from your program lead.  

Attend the Humboldt Pre-Departure Orientation. You will receive an email with the dates and times (typically at the end of the semester prior to your departure). 

Have fun (and study hard)!