Skip to content

Where's My Transcript?

It can often take a full semester for your transcripts to reach Cal Poly Humboldt.  Some programs will automatically send official transcripts to the Humboldt
study abroad coordinator.  In other instances, a student will need to make an official transcript request with the program provider or institution.  Once received by the Registrar's Office your coursework will be added to your record and appear on your DARS report.  Once received, it can take 1-2 weeks for your transcript to be processed.  If a Credit Transfer Agreement is on file, coursework will be matched up accordingly.  Any coursework that cannot be matched up may require additional approval via academic advisor or Registrar's Office.

For questions, please email